ESTATE PLANNING AND WILL WRITING SERVICES
The ‘Complete Estate Planning Solution’ from Mortgage Advice Services provides total peace of mind when it comes to preparing for one of life’s certainties. It’s a ‘Once-in-a-Lifetime’ service which covers every eventuality and provides you with the advice you need to ensure that your estate is managed and your family is provided for in the manner that you choose.
When the options and benefits are explained, you will understand how valuable it can be to have expert advice on such vitally important and personal matters. You can be assured that the advice we give will be bespoke to your own individual circumstances, not just now, but for the rest of your life. Mortgage Advice Services offer a reliable and trustworthy service for this important stage. We will provide complete peace of mind when it comes to preparing for the next generation.
MORTGAGE ADVICE SERVICES WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH A FULLY
TRAINED ADVISER, SUPPORTED BY A SPECIALLY QUALIFIED
WILL WRITER TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING EXPERT SERVICE
- Advice in preparing your Will(s)
- Unlimited Will re-writes for life
- The Option to take a Guaranteed Probate Charge of just 1%
- Will storage for life in a Solicitor’s secure vault
- A Living Will that can be lodged with your GP
- Severance of Tenancy for sound estate planning
- A Property Protection Trust and/or Discretionary Trust which enables you to decide what happens to your assets
- Inheritance Tax Advice to ensure your family’s inheritance is protected
- Estate Planning Advice to help you make informed decisions
- Free advice for your chosen executor(s)
- Bespoke advice in the comfort of your own home at a time that suits
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DIE WITHOUT A WILL?
It is very important to have a comprehensive, well written Will in place before it is too late. In circumstances where a will has not been drawn up prior to death, it can cause endless difficulties and unease during an already traumatic time. It is in everyone’s interest to read over the remaining content on this page to help you understand the importance of having Estate Planning Solutions in place.
When the options and benefits are explained to you, you will understand how valuable it can be to have expert advice on such vitally important and personal matters. You can rest assured that the advice we give will be tailor made to your own individual circumstances, not just now but for the rest of your life.
Everyone's circumstances are different and this is often reflected in how you would wish to distribute your estate upon death. Such circumstances include:
• Divorce • Re-marriages • Step-children • Children from previous marriages • Family members with drug/drink dependency • Family members with mental health issues • Disabled children • A desire to bequeath to a charity • A desire to reduce your family’s Inheritance Tax or Capital Gains • Tax burden • If you run a business
POINTS OF IMPORTANCE REGARDING SOME OF THE
ISSUES THAT MAY ARISE IF YOU DIE WITHOUT A WILL:
- You will have no say in who is the Executor of your estate. Are you comfortable knowing that the person overseeing the disbursement of your estate may not be someone you would choose?
- Your wife/husband/civil partner will only receive £250,000 of your estate if you have surviving children, grandchildren, parents or siblings.
- The rules of intestacy dictate who inherits what and how much, not you or your family. If you do not have any family, this means the Government will end up with your assets.
- You will have no decision over who should care for your dependents.
- You cannot be sure that your dependents will be financially provided for as you would wish.
- Unless the tenancy is ‘severed’ you cannot decide to leave ‘your half’ of your property to your children.
- Your assets will be used by the local authority to cover the cost of your long-term care.
Very satisfied. Paul explained everything well and answered any queries which we had. The mortgage was handled and completed without any stress. We were kept up to date regularly. Very good service. We were kept up to date with the process and contacted immediately if any further information was needed. The staff which we dealt with were very helpful any efficient. Would recommend.
Mr & Mrs W of Market Drayton
Excellent, very fast process and Sara helped where others weren’t able to. Very straight forward and trouble free.
Mr R of Norfolk
Excellent, knowledgeable service.
Mr & Mrs E of Norwich
We found Paul to be very helpful from the onset. He always arrived on time for any meetings arranged convenient to ourselves. He kept us updated throughout and answered any questions that we had within a short period of time. Everything was explained to us in an easy to understand manner. We would both like to express our thanks to Paul.
Mr & Mrs W of Burton-on-Trent
No problems at all with Steven, went through seamless, thanks for all your help.
Mr C from Merseyside
I was really impressed by Iwan’s knowledge. He explained everything which was going to happen which put my mind at rest and I had total faith in what he was doing on my behalf.
Mrs F of Manchester
I am pleased to do this survey, Steven was really helpful and gave some really wonderful advice without this I would have struggled due to my circumstances now having cancer. It was a Blessing that I took the critical illness & income protection. My circumstances would have been different financially. I would fully recommend your services to my family & friends. I have had some very helpful advice from Steven Muskett and also very wonderful Tracy Fox for them being there when I needed them has helped me to no end.
Mrs R of Skelmersdale
Elizabeth made me feel as if she was doing the best she could for me to ensure I received a good deal. Everything was done quickly and efficiently with continued updates to its progress. Can’t thank Elizabeth enough. Quick and efficient can’t fault them and thank you all very much.
Ms C of Basingstoke
Your Home May Be Repossessed if You Do Not Keep Up Repayments on a Mortgage or Any Debts Secured on it.
From time to time, Mortgage Advice Services, or its industry partners, may contact you and offer to review your financial circumstances. If you do not wish to be contacted by us, you may notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; or by telephoning 01332 257 087; or by writing to The Compliance Department, Mortgage Advice Services, 16 St Christopher’s Way, Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8JY. Mortgage Advice Services is a trading style of Home Finance Advice Holdings Limited. Home Finance Advice Holdings Limited is an Appointed Representative of Affinity Select Insurance Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Home Finance Advice Holdings Limited is registered in England Number 08038330. Affinity Select Insurance Services Limited. Registered Office: Horsted Square, Bellbrook Business Park, Bell Lane, Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22 1QG. Registered in England Number 03565404. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website register.fca.org.uk/ or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768. The guidance and/or advice contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime, and is therefore targeted at consumers based in the UK. ©2018 mortgageadviceservices.co.uk, full terms and conditions apply. The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Trusts
Where you have a complaint or dispute with us and we are unable to resolve this to your satisfaction then we are obliged to offer you the Financial Ombudsman Service to help resolve this. Please see the following link for further details: http://financial-ombudsman.org.uk